Excessively sagging skin in the upper arms is a common cosmetic concern and one that can create an unattractive appearance.
Arm lift cosmetic surgery is a safe, predictable, and effective procedure to restore the appearance of tighter, more youthful-looking arms.
At the time of the pre-operative consultation for an arm lift, the patient should openly ask the surgeon any questions or express any concerns that they may have regarding the surgical procedure.
A responsible plastic surgeon will encourage the patient to clarify all their doubts and offer accurate responses. The primary goal of the surgeon will be to assist the patient in making an informed choice.
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Bram Kaufman provides arm lift to patients in Beachwood, Pepper Pike, Cleveland, OH, and surrounding communities.
Key Questions to Ask
Ideally, the patient should create a list of questions before the consultation and carry this list to the surgeon’s office.
This will help ensure that no important questions are missed out, and the patient achieves a complete understanding of arm lift surgery and the surgeon’s background. Some important questions for an arm lift surgery consultation may include:
- Are you a board certified plastic surgeon?
- What number of years of training and experience do you have in the field of cosmetic surgery?
- Are you a member of any prestigious plastic surgery associations, such as the ASPS?
- Have you undertaken arm lift surgeries previously, and how satisfied were your previous patients with this procedure?
- Do you have operating privileges at a local surgery center or hospital where my procedure may be undertaken?
- Do you have a qualified team of assistants who can provide me with professional support during my arm lift surgery?
- Will I be able to see you every time I visit your office for my arm lift procedure?
- Am I an appropriate candidate for upper arm lift surgery?
- Which surgical technique would you use for my upper arm lift procedure?
- Can I view arm lift before and after images of your previous patients as well as see some testimonials of past patients who have received arm lift surgery from you?
- Can I have a tour of your office and talk to your staff members to gain better familiarity with your practice?
- Will my arm lift surgery be undertaken using general or local anesthesia?
- Will I need arm liposuction along with arm lift to accomplish more desirable results?
- In the event of an emergency, is your practice fully equipped to handle it?
- How long will it take to complete the actual arm lift surgery inside the operating room?
- What are the potential risks associated with an upper arm lift surgery?
- What will be the estimated cost of the surgery, including pre and post-surgical expenses?
- What does arm lift recovery involve? How much downtime is expected?
Plastic surgeon Dr. Bram Kaufman receives patients from Beachwood, Pepper Pike, Cleveland, OH, and nearby areas for arm lift surgery.
To learn more about cosmetic treatment and procedures or to schedule a consultation by Cleveland Ohio area plastic surgeon, Dr. Bram Kaufman, please contact us at 1-216-778-2245 or click here.