Butt Lift Surgery
Butt lift plastic surgery can dramatically enhance your lower body’s appearance. However, for safe and successful results you need to ensure that the surgery is performed after due preparation.
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Bram Kaufman provides buttock lift to patients in Cleveland, Beachwood, Pepper Pike and Lyndhurst, OH, and surrounding communities.
Preparing for Pre-Operative Consultation
There are certain things you should complete before you head in for your initial consultation with the plastic surgeon:
- Make sure your medical records are sent to the plastic surgeon’s office. These records should include information about chronic conditions, allergies, and weight fluctuations.
- Talk to your health insurance provider about getting coverage for the procedure. Don’t forget to carry relevant paperwork to the surgeon’s office.
- Make a list of all supplements and drugs that you are currently taking. Your surgeon will review the drugs and ask you to stop taking the ones that may interfere with the procedure or recovery.
- List your concerns and questions regarding the procedure, recovery, and downtime. This will ensure that all your doubts and concerns are cleared.
- Find a photograph online or in a magazine that best represents the shape you desire. This can be a celebrity, younger picture of you, or someone from the before and after images set.
- Discuss a good time to have the procedure performed since the surgery requires at least a week’s downtime.
These steps will make your pre-operative consultation more productive and give you the confidence to go ahead with the surgery.
Preparing for the Surgery
You should keep the following things in mind before you go ahead with your buttock lift cosmetic surgery:
- Sleep early to get sufficient rest
- Don’t drink or eat anything for at least 8 hours prior to the procedure if the surgery is performed under general anesthesia
- Abstain completely from drinking alcohol for 48 hours prior to the procedure
- Don’t wear any makeup, contact lenses, body piercings, or jewelry in the operating room
- Wear loose-fitting and comfortable clothing
- Have your health parameters looked at if you are diabetic on the day of the surgery
It is natural to experience pre-surgery anxiety. Ask the surgeon to prescribe calming drugs to help you sleep better the night before the procedure.
Preparing for Downtime and Recovery
Post-operative recovery is an integral component of buttock lift surgery. Your plastic surgeon will give you detailed guidelines for this during the initial consultation. Make sure to take notes and request the surgeon to provide you with a formal preparation list. The list would have tips and recommendations to help you with an easier recovery.
Focus on Exercise
You can benefit by leading a physically active lifestyle before and after the procedure. You should adopt a weight training routine that includes dead lifts, squats, and lunges even before you consider getting a surgery performed.
These are compound movements that can improve the appearance of your backside naturally. Cosmetic surgeon Dr. Bram Kaufman receives patients from Cleveland, Beachwood, Pepper Pike and Lyndhurst, OH, and nearby areas for butt lift surgery.
Contact Us To Schedule a Consultation with Cleveland, OH Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Bram Kaufman
To learn more about cosmetic treatment and procedures or to schedule a consultation by Cleveland Ohio area plastic surgeon, Dr. Bram Kaufman, please contact us click here.
Now taking new patients in Cleveland OH | Pepper Pike | Beachwood | Lyndhurst and other surrounding areas.