Facelift Plastic Surgery
From an aesthetic perspective, your face is the most important part of an individual’s persona. Therefore, a cosmetic surgery procedure such as facelift should carefully considered, and the patient should make an effort to select the most appropriate surgeon to achieve predictable results.
During the initial consultation, the patient will have the opportunity to ask questions and clarify all their concerns related to facelift surgery and the credentials of the surgeon. Patients who have acquired complete clarity about the procedure will usually feel more confident and make better decisions.
Patients in Beachwood, Pepper Pike, Cleveland, OH, and other cities and communities in Northern Ohio have an opportunity to receive facelift surgery and other procedures from board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Bram Kaufman.
Key Questions to Ask
The patient should ideally list down the questions that they want to ask from the surgeon during the pre-op consultation. This will ensure that all important questions are covered at once and they can make a well-considered decision. Some of the key questions may include:
- Do you have a board certification in plastic surgery?
- How long have you trained and worked in the field of general surgery and cosmetic surgery?
- Do you have specific experience in the area of facial surgery, and what is your patient satisfaction rate?
- Are you affiliated with one of the local hospitals to perform facelift and other procedures?
- Which surgical venue would you recommend in my case?
- Do you have a professionally trained staff who can assist me during the course of the procedure?
- Will I be able to meet you during each of my visits to your office in connection with facelift surgery?
- Do I make a suitable candidate for facelift surgery?
- Which surgical technique would you choose in my case, and do you suggest any additional procedure for me such as neck lift?
- Can I have access to facelift before and after images of your earlier patients?
- Can I review the testimonial or comments of one of your previous patients who has undergone the same surgery?
- Will you introduce me to one of your staff members who can show me around your office?
- Would you recommend general or local anesthesia to perform my facelift procedure?
- In case of an emergency, will your office be equipped to deal with it?
- What will be the estimated duration of my facelift surgery inside the operating room?
- What are potential risks and side effects that I should be aware of?
- Will the recovery be long and painful?
- How many days of leave should I apply for at my workplace?
- How much will the surgery cost me, including the pre- and post-operative expenses?
It is a good ideal for new patients to visit the surgeon’s official website prior to visiting for a consultation. They can learn more about the practice and the procedure from the website and have a more productive consultation after that. Judicious plastic surgeon Dr. Kaufman receives patients from Beachwood, Pepper Pike, Cleveland, OH, and nearby areas for facelift surgery.
To learn more about cosmetic treatment and procedures or to schedule a consultation by Cleveland Ohio area plastic surgeon, Dr. Bram Kaufman, please contact us at 1-216-778-2245 or click here.