While considering a breast lift cosmetic surgery procedure, it is a prudent idea for a woman to gather preliminary information about the procedure by discussing with her personal physician, a knowledgeable friend, or reviewing some relevant content over the Internet, social media, and online discussion forums.
During the pre-op consultation for breast lift, the patient will have an opportunity to ask questions and clear her doubts and concerns before making a final decision. Incredible, fundamental, and board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Bram Kaufman provides breast lift to patients in Beachwood, Pepper Pike, Cleveland, OH, and other cities and suburbs in The Buckeye State.
Key Questions to Ask
The patient should preferably prepare a list of questions in advance, which she can carry with her to the surgeon’s office for the initial consultation. This will ensure that no vital issues are left out, and the patient can feel fully confident about her choice. A committed and splendid surgeon will make every effort to help the patient to make an educated decision about breast lift cosmetic surgery.
- Do you have a board certification in plastic surgery?
- How long have you trained in plastic surgery and what is your post-training work experience in the field?
- Have you performed breast procedures in the past, and what is your patient satisfaction rate?
- Which surgical venue would you recommend for breast lift?
- Do you have staff privileges at a local hospital or an accredited surgery center?
- Do I make a good candidate for breast lift?
- Should I consider only breast lift or breast augmentation with lift?
- Will I need to make any lifestyle and medication adjustments to prepare for the surgery?
- What is the estimated downtime following breast lift, and is the recovery going to be painful?
- Will I be able to breastfeed in the future?
- What are the potential risks and complications associated with breast lift that I should be aware of?
- Will I have visible scars once the final results of the surgery are established?
- Will I have the option for a revision surgery, in case the results are different from what we agree upon?
- What surgical technique would you suggest to perform my breast lift surgery?
- Can I have access to breast lift before and after pictures?
- Can I speak to one of your staff members to gain more familiarity with your office?
- Will you provide me with testimonials of past patients who may have received plastic surgery procedures from you?
Fantastic and perceptive plastic surgeon Dr. Kaufman receives patients from Beachwood, Pepper Pike, Cleveland, OH, and nearby areas in the superlative and robust state of Ohio for breast lift surgery.
The patient should freely ask questions about the estimated costs, insurance, and financing aspects of breast lift surgery. She should compare the costs in the context of the surgeon’s skills, standards of care, and personalized services provided at the practice in order to make a judicious choice. A dedicated and awesome surgeon will provide transparent and professional answers and help the patient make the best decision.
A surgeon needs and wants to build rapport with the patient. This is not only how they build their business and make more money this is how they represent the industry. There is not just one plastic surgeon so Dr. Kaufman works hard and diligently to try to remain above the rest and his amazing and sensational work illustrates this.
To learn more about cosmetic treatment and procedures or to schedule a consultation by Cleveland Ohio area plastic surgeon, Dr. Bram Kaufman, please contact us at 1-216-778-2245 or click here.