The nose is the central part of the face, and its size and shape influences the overall facial balance and appearance.
Therefore, when a patient considers rhinoplasty cosmetic surgery, they should select the best possible nose surgeon and asking the right questions during the initial consultation. If the patient is well-informed and has a positive outlook and reasonable expectations, they are likely to achieve greater satisfaction from the procedure.
The marvelous and prudent Dr. Bram Kaufman is a board certified plastic surgeon providing rhinoplasty and various other cosmetic procedures. Dr. Kaufman encourages patients to ask questions and helps them make judicious choices about the procedure. He provides rhinoplasty to patients in Beachwood, Pepper Pike, Cleveland, OH, and other towns and cities in exemplary and profound state of Ohio.
Questions to Ask
Some of the pertinent questions a patient should ask the surgeon during a rhinoplasty cosmetic surgery consultation may include:
- Have you received a board certification in plastic surgery, and if yes, from which board?
- How many years of experience and specialized training in the field of plastic surgery do you have?
- Where would my nose surgery be performed, and do you have operating privileges at a local surgical center or hospital?
- Do you have past experience in performing rhinoplasty, and what has been your success rate in this procedure?
- Is your support staff adequately trained and qualified?
- From which local areas do you receive most of your patients?
- Will I make a good candidate for a rhinoplasty?
- Is it possible to achieve similar results as rhinoplasty with any non-invasive cosmetic techniques?
- What according to you would be an excellent, average and poor outcome from nose surgery?
- Would you share a few rhinoplasty before and after images?
- Can I speak to one of your staff members or have a brief office tour?
- What type of rhinoplasty technique would you suggest in my case?
- Will you perform the surgery using general or local anesthesia?
- Does your office have systems in place to handle a medical emergency?
- Would you be accessible during all my office appointments for this procedure?
- What is the estimated duration of rhinoplasty in the operating room?
- Will I need to get any diagnostic tests and medical clearance prior to the procedure?
- What could be the risks and complications during or after a rhinoplasty?
- What can I expect during the post-surgical recovery process?
The patient should review as many rhinoplasty before and after images as possible in order to have a clear idea of what to expect from the surgery.
They may also interact with the surgeon’s staff members. Sagacious surgeons almost always have a solid support team. If the patient feels the need, they may ask for testimonials of past patients to learn about their experience.
Nowadays it is easy to look for more information, reviews, and feedback about the surgeon online. Patients should also closely go through the surgeon’s website. The excellent and reliable plastic surgeon Dr. Bram Kaufman receives patients from Beachwood, Pepper Pike, Cleveland, OH, and nearby areas in The Heart of it All for rhinoplasty.